[Bell Historians] Swiss bellfounders

Chris Pickford c.j.pickford.t21 at zCjG-5bubjy7Cc2C88_KZe9jJHo-v-HAjf23zSYSjlaTfulygE-EtRDnYWxKx4nkRXPF0vNMlfv_depvV45is7RcHOOU_g.yahoo.invalid
Tue Jan 24 02:07:43 GMT 2012

Hello Jack

Yes, the bell is about to be installed at Kalamunda Library, WA, as the hour
bell of a chime of three. The details you need are:

1. Taylor (Eijsbouts) 2011              weight 0-1-8       note A

2. Taylor (Eijsbouts) 2011              weight 0-2-0       note F#

3. Swiss, 1814                                   weight 1 cwt       note D

The Swiss bell was probably cast by Wilhelm Füssli or Fuessli of Zürich

Latest version of my list attached. I still haven’t been through yours to
check it against mine, but I can see that you haven’t done a comparison
either! My list does contain quite a lot of details missing from yours – and
in some places identifies bell locations / destinations more precisely. It’s
all “work in progress”, of course

Chris Pickford