[Bell Historians) CB Lancashire

alan_ellis at uR7_okzO6PQsKp3f1pbZsaLQVRW7-WV0GZuafl_i3EQ480bffAxHQoS4m25floWt3DK3HxfpCLhF43w.yahoo.invalid alan_ellis at uR7_okzO6PQsKp3f1pbZsaLQVRW7-WV0GZuafl_i3EQ480bffAxHQoS4m25floWt3DK3HxfpCLhF43w.yahoo.invalid
Tue Jan 24 22:55:29 GMT 2012

Hello Everyone,

'Church Bells of Lancashire' went to the printers yesterday.   All being well, it will be published about April 1st.

There will be 50 copies printed and bound at this time.

It is 603 x A5 pages plus 20 inserts and the preliminary i to xx pages of index, etc.

Binding will be in Red Cloth, a shade darker than CB Oxfordshire.

Price is presently GBP95.00 but I hope that I can make it only GBP85.00 when all my costs are in.

I will gladly take orders now for those who have not already ordered a copy.

Please do not send any money yet.

CB Shropshire update:  I've finally received the last four signatures and
now all that remains to be done is some corrections.  After that - printing
and binding.  My best guest is that publication will be shortly after CB
Lancashire.

Best wishes,

Alan Ellis

12937 99th Ave.
Surrey, B.C.
V3T 1E6
+1-604-584-7881

 Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use.