[Bell Historians] Peal details needed please

Andrew Cairns anycairns at Ug_AsDl_mJ7yX4wswfroBWVh9NwPxSIGweJqvSF5xp3uGL-ayfAkJyP6a3Nla9_42MkairNGzXu8xAM.yahoo.invalid
Fri Jun 8 19:50:59 BST 2012

How did you spot that it was non-association?

I have been through the remainder of the RWs for 1977 and I cannot see the
peal published.

Andrew