[Bell Historians] Peal details needed please

Sue Marsden erincaters at B2BzHhgpT-pMdvSaDkuX3l1DBL4XMZQ7UX8wr13-G3rNaq9lIF71WrY9A8HwU7V10cj8d6sVP9gLQFul0R6dJewqoA.yahoo.invalid
Fri Jun 8 19:50:13 BST 2012

Odd. How did you find it was Non-Assoc, David? The problem is that
Grendon, Northants were an unringable 5 in 1977 and the PDG website
says there has been no peals here, so it might have been rung at
Grendon Warks, but there is no trace on Pealbase. Chris Pickford has
checked the Ringing Worlds for 1977 and cannot find anything. It is a
bit of a mystery still