[Bell Historians] Lindley Clock Tower

ted.steele at cbC_uo0Y8-ZKx7HLnB3fff1l0P8urN9NZ3ZBFNPBPrVlhVtfxSAV74wB--6m4quPwjyHU7UoiqYSkJ0EeqZf.yahoo.invalid ted.steele at cbC_uo0Y8-ZKx7HLnB3fff1l0P8urN9NZ3ZBFNPBPrVlhVtfxSAV74wB--6m4quPwjyHU7UoiqYSkJ0EeqZf.yahoo.invalid
Thu Mar 1 16:07:04 GMT 2012

From: "George Dawson"  Thursday, 1 March, 2012 3:47:11 PM
Subject: RE: [Bell Historians] Lindley Clock Tower

George supplied the requested details of the clock bells.

Thanks George,

I am surprised to see that they are so big, pictures are deceptive when they lack a point of reference but the impression was of smaller bells. The following sites are worth a look, in my opinion.

< http://silverstealth.pikfu.net/set1581255/media53646084.html >

< http://forums.examiner.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=812 >

Ted