[Bell Historians] G & J

Dickon Love dickon at kXBKPNGVbzzZ-ejXrVNaIj0WtHCv-vn4oNKVLfyjDD02FVqfAyKtAyJn9fukeSNN4wS1NsYOgoT5mJgCeQ.yahoo.invalid
Tue Mar 6 07:41:58 GMT 2012

AAJB:
"I am in the process of transcribing, from microfiche, a rough notebook
containing details of peals of bells at various locations, of their
condition and work proposed or undertaken, c1879 - 1907.

Any ideas as to who wrote it?"

Are we talking about the little black bound book that has the earliest
refereces?  I assumed it was just that - a notebook kept by the foundry of
work/notes.  Or are you looking for the name of an individual?

DrL