[Bell Historians] G & J

ALAN A J BUSWELL aaj.buswell at 6SUXOCE0yhJUOX7MnQIW3BnnBTj0qjfD2cYqd3CQxQxg3Wsq_NWCsgcsamM8qpvW6E0zWwQlP9EGjGrV0VEx9Ic.yahoo.invalid
Tue Mar 6 10:14:27 GMT 2012

I am looking for the name name of the person who made the rough notes in longhand, no doubt on the spot where the survey took place. He might have been an estimator or bell hanger belonging to G&J. In the book are measurements for proposed frames, stocks, wheels etc etc.
Finding the name is not that important but would be interesting to know.

AAJB

________________________________
 From: Dickon Love <dickon at s-Cj2qDxXLr-rnZ9VSuqH-jD33I7FuiJV_n1XRy2EQGX86CQGu62WCDbofB6IxSEOZCdeIA_zL7--LCweQ.yahoo.invalid>
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, 6 March 2012, 7:41
Subject: RE: [Bell Historians] G & J

AAJB:
"I am in the process of transcribing, from microfiche, a rough notebook
containing details of peals of bells at various locations, of their
condition and work proposed or undertaken, c1879 - 1907.

Any ideas as to who wrote it?"

Are we talking about the little black bound book that has the earliest
refereces?  I assumed it was just that - a notebook kept by the foundry of
work/notes.  Or are you looking for the name of an individual?

DrL