[Bell Historians] G & J

ALAN A J BUSWELL aaj.buswell at bTaQ8KMaLp5bTpwRDbfFwh-e5rv6yaQ7vdxMN9xOZJa9XylS9beEqEFqP1cWBh4WDoInZZyOzf8_aO70TJqBlk60RlwY.yahoo.invalid
Thu Mar 8 14:58:48 GMT 2012

I'm looking for a name of an individual just out of interest. I was wondering if any one who knows the notebook can recognize the handwriting. The notebook is 15cm x 10cm and opens in portrait style.

AAjB

________________________________
 From: Dickon Love <dickon at JJnpDG2HQcsUh4So4-ckjQvuyVoYu0M3raYAiUSpLgjhIfXugYKPvh54lDhpDKHE9FRl9orp9V8k8fIwwA.yahoo.invalid>
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, 6 March 2012, 7:41
Subject: RE: [Bell Historians] G & J

AAJB:
"I am in the process of transcribing, from microfiche, a rough notebook
containing details of peals of bells at various locations, of their
condition and work proposed or undertaken, c1879 - 1907.

Any ideas as to who wrote it?"

Are we talking about the little black bound book that has the earliest
refereces?  I assumed it was just that - a notebook kept by the foundry of
work/notes.  Or are you looking for the name of an individual?

DrL