[Bell Historians] Re: Diamond Jubelee bells on the BBC

Richard Offen richard.offen at UX0QmzFZx2DL-gomshu-Upi6f4H6zasuCgqjkBDAAWA7PTZtiYSNDUgD--h2o3YrLs9XpoIM8n6GQ6idiZlXqhop7Q.yahoo.invalid
Sat May 26 03:40:40 BST 2012

After the event, the bells wiifm be hung in the tower of St James  in the City of London.

As I said other day on this list, the frame configuration employed for this job is known as a 'saw pit' frame. In terms of dynamics it is a very good configuration and has been employed in many towers throughout the UK over a long period.

Sent from Richard Offen's iPhone