[Bell Historians] Re: Diamond Jubelee bells on the BBC

Dickon Love dickon at l2NHFY5mF1FUr15KptjiJ2L0GRfL3ars6OAtYyjYX21lF2W5vWnOPITOUSxyvKRG6NNMZaU-23_k3b7Fug8xEg.yahoo.invalid
Sat May 26 07:34:51 BST 2012

I know a bit about this :)

I am the Capt of the band who will be ringing. We tried the bells on dry land last week and there is no perceptable tower movement. Today we try them on the Thames and will later be attempting a peal. Details of the bells and story may be found at http://royaljubileebells.lovesguide.com. I do have a number of small updates to make to the site but have been a bit busy this past fortnight with wedding matters :)

DrL