St John, New Brunswick, Canada

Dickon Love dickon at 4Xcyk-IRKUTuhzgJFXosFfAl9hg8_WvbNDnrrsWVYxSejCT3LD2ONfDi-vk1uWE1PZYq08pMzXasvzupR7cElw.yahoo.invalid
Thu May 31 14:15:28 BST 2012

I see that the ringer(s) here have signed up to ring for the Jubilee on Sunday on BellBoard. I looked this church up on the web and discover it has 9 bells in a large tower with spire. The tenor is 19cwt and the website says they used to be "rung by hand". It doesn't appear in the lost rings lists I've seen though. Anyone come across these before?

If you are planning on ringing on Sunday afternoon, do drop me a line and I'll include you in the publicity.

DrL