[Bell Historians] Pictures of the Olympic bell

Richard Offen richard.offen at EPq7eEr4HfKOFamieteyNK3MWgMhCtzHW9Ru0qZ1vbWFayq8ghOuuctfMPgLov_gcedv-7NkRZRdsDpB3dsH53A.yahoo.invalid
Mon Nov 19 23:41:20 GMT 2012

I agree Robert!

Ron the whole job was top secret, so the chances of you getting photos are about as good as my becoming Pope!

Sent from Richard Offen's iPad