[Bell Historians] Video of the Olympic bell emerging from mould

Laurie Alexander laurie2027 at dAwQtiBVtTkhX7w3wFenPwg8sG5h4G9WcTCOPSyjm2nhlQvFYisZynB6XLWdMshDeGrwef6gZzz63wWS_-Q.yahoo.invalid
Tue Nov 20 00:20:56 GMT 2012

There are some pictures around, (I saw them recently) and a short video....

The short video clip is at this below link and on YouTube......

http://www.onwebtv.tv/sports/breaking-out-of-the-mould-the-olympic-bell-part-2.html
I will try and relocate the website with the pictures for you.