[Bell Historians] Print-to-order books [Was: Ellis Publications]

Richard Offen richard.offen at LN8Ap05V949mTJsVdZs_sJCZCnFocUxtHjb6clP8C1A7WUCSesGShQwKc2NdGZCZ9jyG8LKxabUFd6iRePtA4w.yahoo.invalid
Tue Oct 9 11:41:01 BST 2012

I purchased three on-demand books, each from different suppliers (deliberately), and was singularly unimpressed with the quality of both printing and binding in all three cases.

The quality of product Alan produced was second to none and it is a great shame that circumstances have force him out of business.

Sent from Richard Offen's iPad