[Bell Historians] Liverpool's Oldest Peal Board video

PFH peter at s3hHvU4FsdJA_bjqI-I_J0jIio0Rj3NxdFnx2dEvxVuCkTJ6wT7Z5xmOLQYkut6UlJemmn2uFvOX.yahoo.invalid
Fri Oct 26 15:12:43 BST 2012

To save typing...

http://youtu.be/2tTNmZNzcgQ

Peter Humphreys

From: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com [mailto:bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Peter
Sent: 26 October 2012 13:19
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Bell Historians] Liverpool's Oldest Peal Board video

If anyone has already tried to access the video of the conservation of
Liverpool's oldest peal board reported in today's Ringing World, please note
that this is now accessible on YouTube. Previously 'Unlisted' (to all
intents and purposes invisible), it is now 'Public'.

Apologies for any inconvenience. I hadn't expected the report to appear
quite so soon.

Peter Humphreys

No virus found in this message.
Internal Virus Database is out of date.