[Bell Historians] Unusual clock chimes

steven_blakemore at gvKvD9j72oF7lNJ7u0HgxwJptFbf1AFsdfVygOmf6OZgbKqRu6-uMS4t3Ho98tPHVB-Ti7as4MBwDH3a7v7g3VvYITE.yahoo.invalid steven_blakemore at gvKvD9j72oF7lNJ7u0HgxwJptFbf1AFsdfVygOmf6OZgbKqRu6-uMS4t3Ho98tPHVB-Ti7as4MBwDH3a7v7g3VvYITE.yahoo.invalid
Sat Oct 27 12:52:03 BST 2012

Alan,
I may have an answer!
I think it may be mr Street. who was a solicitor for Bass Ratcliff and Gretton if I remember correctly.