Can anyone help with a likely founder for this bell?

Peter Trent peter.trent at SgcW5LNXU9T5bsPzyBZI6xuMrAIMl1_DysClG0mSeJq_yitRVzyeQvNWOWGufSi7o8eOB2XCB5FSGVq6zvmLLw.yahoo.invalid
Wed Sep 12 07:59:46 BST 2012

The attached photos are of a small bell dia.9.5inches that is thought by its current custodian to have been the chapel bell of the Norwich (Cof E)Teacher Training College. established 1839/40 and destroyed in a bombing raid in April 1942 . I thought that this was a plausible dating for this bell, but I really don't know. However I am sure someone will be able to point to a likely  founder and dating, for which information I would be extremely grateful.
Peter Trent