[Bell Historians] Can anyone help with a likely founder for this bell? [4 Attachments]

Kevin Jones kevscabs at s_V-qulav3fsu6XJXM3vi09fbPgDWGnuL-_sIGdS-saHIhsHX8NAMsdNcbu7lc_RBZNfBctSDIqnacdO4tQM.yahoo.invalid
Thu Sep 13 01:25:37 BST 2012

Have a look at the South American Bells in Mexico, They are quite simular headstock design,
Perhaps someone brought the bell back from abroard to the U.K. ?

http://annunci.ebay.it/annunci/antica-campana-bronzo/33661163?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Facebook&utm_campaign=FB_like_button

To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
From: peter.trent at yL6U-rgWcjTUavD9g7eu0UYArOI0et5YyxSC5OdWkfU3l5KmPfxP_hXZFayk_sOaC-CpXjzuqfopB-QpGkHtAyY.yahoo.invalid
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 07:59:46 +0100
Subject: [Bell Historians] Can anyone help with a likely founder for this bell? [4 Attachments]

[Attachment(s) from Peter Trent included below]

The attached photos are of a small bell dia.9.5inches that is thought by its current custodian to have been the chapel bell of the Norwich (Cof E)Teacher Training College. established 1839/40 and destroyed in a bombing raid in April 1942 . I thought that this was a plausible dating for this bell, but I really don't know. However I am sure someone will be able to point to a likely  founder and dating, for which information I would be extremely grateful.
Peter Trent