[Bell Historians] Dove County Listings by Traditional County

c.j.pickford.t21 at btinternet.com c.j.pickford.t21 at btinternet.com
Sun Dec 29 21:50:09 GMT 2013

Thanks Richard. I have the books at home - but I'm not there at the moment. Agree the online version isn't easy to use. Actually I find the book a bit frustrating too, as it isn't explicit enough about county changes - and only tells you (e.g.) about changes at district level without making it clear a place changed county too. But Youngs is the bible on such matters
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange