[Bell Historians] Eijsbouts Olympic Bell

"George Dawson"george at KaFzg4ARHMG1W_9FUBeY_j1OCBi-K8W7WFK14DZgKV2kuKtxRxK4fukQjSFAl9-hXImKKUOOsZkoWAjruzTwsCzIuA.yahoo.invalid "George Dawson"george at KaFzg4ARHMG1W_9FUBeY_j1OCBi-K8W7WFK14DZgKV2kuKtxRxK4fukQjSFAl9-hXImKKUOOsZkoWAjruzTwsCzIuA.yahoo.invalid
Thu Jan 3 09:04:32 GMT 2013

When, when, when we get real information about the bell & someone like Bill H can prognosticate on it, I will eat humble pie. Until then the jury is still out!

Happy New Year.

George

From: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com [mailto:bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Richard Offen
Sent: 03 January 2013 06:31
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Subject: Fwd: [Bell Historians] Eijsbouts Olympic Bell

"Carl Scott Zimmerman" csz_stl at 8yOvfSFbCgN_gelrscGTvxKDktup3Aoka4QGpIpUGMheU5SvzeTcXbrJh_vs_yWazDNh7dAEH41PisQpBQ.yahoo.invalid>

"Bell Historians List" bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com>

Wed, 2 Jan 2013 17:47:19 -0600

[Bell Historians] Eijsbouts Olympic Bell

"The bell, having a net weight of twenty-three tons, was accurately tuned (eleven partials,
strike note B) ..."

George please note!!!!