[Bell Historians] Beamish Museum Church

"Nick Bowden"nickwbowden at tCgUy_tJrEHh_o-xqv4f_rcd8VoWN26yoD1eq3uiwP9wanW5eGFLdrbg5YpK_tDMCMVRGxqJd-A2DC0dc_bq.yahoo.invalid "Nick Bowden"nickwbowden at tCgUy_tJrEHh_o-xqv4f_rcd8VoWN26yoD1eq3uiwP9wanW5eGFLdrbg5YpK_tDMCMVRGxqJd-A2DC0dc_bq.yahoo.invalid
Mon Jan 21 22:49:26 GMT 2013

From: Ted Steele
I've no knowledge of this but your message brings to mind that I read
somewhere recently of a bell or some bells removed from elsewhere being
stored at Beamish. Am I imagining that? Perhaps bells and church could be
brought together.

That would be the 15 cwt steel octave from Christ Church, Sowerby Bridge.
Probably a bit on the large side....
Nick