[Bell Historians] Ely DA earliest reports

R Johnston R.Johnston at ...
Sat Jun 8 20:13:12 BST 2013

How about ILL?

Sent from my iPad

Prof Ron Johnston OBE FBA
School of Geographical Sciences
University of Bristol
Bristol BS8 1SS
44 (0)117 9289116
R.Johnston at ...
Seis.bris.ac.uk/~ggrjj

On 8 Jun 2013, at 20:10, Sue Marsden <erincaters at ...> wrote:

Dear all

Does anyone have, or know of anyone who has, the first Ely DS reports from
189 to around 1903? I have the bound volumes which the General Secretary
has lent me, but the first few reports are poor quality photocopies which
do not re-copy or scan very well, especially the peals as they are set in a
smaller type. These bound volumes must have been done quite a while ago as
no-one seems to know anything, but someone must have had the first reports
for them to be copied! Any help appreciated. I have tried the CC librarian
who only has one from those dates. I will try the local history librry and
county records office but won't be able to do that until next week.

Regards

Sue