[Bell Historians] woburn 1/4's

Mike Fradd mike at fradd.plus.com
Sat Nov 2 18:33:06 GMT 2013

I have just retrieved the appropriate volumes from the vault where I keep my archives and will look through the quarter peal columns for any entries, I shall not look through other places where quarters may be hidden, obituaries, outing reports etc. You never know I may have to ask a favour myself sometime so there will be no charge, I tried to get info about a local bell from Whitechapel who made it, they said they would charge £35 an hour plus VAT minimum charge 2 hours and no guarantee of anything being found, needless to say I did not bother, but told them I would be available if they had any jobs going to look through their records at those prices.I will do this search at the wekend expect the results on Monday.

Mike Fradd