[Bell Historians] woburn 1/4's

alanaj8283 aaj.buswell at btinternet.com
Sat Nov 9 15:11:28 GMT 2013

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, Richard Offen <richard.offen at ...> wrote:

> > On 2 Nov 2013, at 6:12 am, Dickon Benoński-Love <dickon at ...> wrote:
> >
> > "He has tryed the RW, but they are "to busy" to check--
> > Rod Bickerton, Watford"
> >
> > The manual checking of QP records in 100 editions of the RW is a big ask, so I am not surprised they declined. It is not a research company.
> >
> > DrL
>
> Why was my last attempt to post this message blank?
>
> You need to ask Alan Buswell Rod, he keeps a database of all quarter peals rung.

> Sent from Richard Offen's iPad

Just for clarification, my record keeping is done manually with 100 records to a 5x3 record card. I only use a database to extract totals for my annual report having gone through every card adding up their totals.

AAJB

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: