[Bell Historians] Church bells of Pembrokeshire

Matthew Higby & Company Ltd, www.bellhangers.com matthewhigby at aol.com
Wed Nov 6 16:21:03 GMT 2013

Howdy - does anyone have a copy of this book??

I am looking for info on the 3 bells from Spittal. Two are by Carr of Smethwick and the service bell is 15th C (11 3/8") in diameter. It has stops and a cross made up of little round dots, similar to those used by Robert Norton of Exeter or some of the London foundries. I have the NBR info, but wondered if anyone could shed any light on where this beautiful little bell came from. All 3 are currently in for restoration.

Cheers,

Matthew