[Bell Historians] Bellframes book

Chris Pickford c.j.pickford.t21 at btinternet.com
Wed Oct 30 19:05:24 GMT 2013

Further to my earlier posting, this is to say that I have ordered a few
copies to enable me to maintain a small stock. /Bellframes/ is therefore
available again, pending revision. The book cost will be £11.50 - I'm
not sure about postage and packing yet (prices to follow)

If anyone attending the College Youths dinner this weekend would like a
copy, let me know and I'll bring one - to save postage costs. But I'll
need to know by mid-morning on Friday.

Thanks

--
Chris Pickford 4 Walmsley Court, High Street, Kinver, DY7 6HG Tel: 01384
878435 or (mobile) 07811 453525 E-mail: c.j.pickford at talk21.com or
(interchangeably) c.j.pickford.t21 at btinternet.com