[Bell Historians] Fort William

Matthew Higby matthewhigby@aol.com [bellhistorians] bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Fri Aug 1 20:01:34 BST 2014

I have looked at them. They could be done up and rung again, the frame and fittings would be ok with some work. Currently there is no belfry floor/ringing chamber ceiling.

There was very little interest from the church (sadly) when I visited Tulloch for the first time (about 4 years ago).

Matthew

Sent from my iPad