[Bell Historians] Littledean Doubles

a_m_bull at yahoo.co.uk a_m_bull at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Feb 17 17:11:29 GMT 2014

Sorry this is a bit off-topic, but I'm getting desperate and someone on this group may be able to help. I'm trying to find exactly what method was rung for the first time to a peal at Littledean, Glos, on 10 Nov 1962, as "Littledean Place Bob Doubles". The peal was published on p49 on the 1963 RW. The peal report does not give place notation, but says the method is "Blagrove's collection No. 8A". The method does not appear in the CC lists, nor any other method collection that I have access to. Tony Smith of the CC Methods Committee is "aware of the peal" but has no information as to the identity of the method. Can anyone help?
Many thanks,
Andrew Bull