[Bell Historians] Tower Classification required

alan Buswell aaj.buswell@gmail.com [bellhistorians] bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Thu Apr 14 11:38:09 BST 2016

As JC says, it all depends on what you mean by secular. I was asking
everyone what *they* meant by the word. If a church is held in trust and
has say, three services during the year - is this secular? It does not come
under any Diocesan jurisdiction.