[Bell Historians] St Ambrose, Bournemouth & The Bells and Belfries of Dorset by Christopher Dalton

'Chris Pickford' c.j.pickford.t21@btinternet.com [bellhistorians] bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Mon Jan 18 18:11:47 GMT 2016

Yes, the three volumes of “Dorset” are still available – now only £40, plus p&p

Enquiries to me in the first instance. As it happens I shall be seeing Susan Dalton later this week and I would be able to deal with orders straight away if requests come to me by Thursday night.

No idea about St.Ambrose. But I’m not sure sending money to save a church in Canada would be a very wise alternative use of funds. Whe in Canada last year we were told that all but about ten churches in the whole Diocese of Quebec could well be closed in the next decade or so. Large numbers of churches of all denominations have been closed already.

Chris Pickford

E-mails (interchangeably – use either)  <mailto:c.j.pickford at talk21.com> c.j.pickford at talk21.com or  <mailto:c.j.pickford.t21 at btinternet.com> c.j.pickford.t21 at btinternet.com