[Bell Historians] Webb and Bennett of Kidlington, Oxon, Bellhangers, and Wolvercote bell frame.

gray1720@yahoo.co.uk [bellhistorians] bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Mon Mar 28 22:31:34 BST 2016

I have been asked to try and find out whether any information exists about the rehanging of Wolvercote's bells circa 1900 in a new frame made by local firm Webb and Bennett. However good information is hard to find - I've tried the local history society who directed me to Brian White... who said "Oh, I can't tell you anything, you need to talk to the local historical society"!

 Can anyone help, please?

 Many thanks,

 Adrian