[Bell Historians] Webb and Bennett of Kidlington, Oxon, Bellhangers, and Wolvercote bell frame.

'Chris Pickford' c.j.pickford.t21@btinternet.com [bellhistorians] bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Mon Mar 28 22:53:35 BST 2016

I’ve done quite a bit of work on Webb & Bennett – and I have as comprehensive a list of their work as I can compile – but have nothing much on the Wolvercote job beyond what’s in Fred Sharpe’s Church Bells of Oxfordshire and in the firm’s published list of jobs.

Happy to share the list (Word or Excel versions available) if it’s of wider interest, or just to send to Adrian.

Chris Pickford

E-mail  <mailto:pickford5040 at gmail.com> pickford5040 at gmail.com (replacing previous btinternet and talk21 addresses)

.

  <http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=5029388/grpspId=1707285820/msgId=19947/stime=1459200695>