[Bell Historians] Re: Submitting historic peals (was The Botley Youths)

Matthew Higby matthewhigby@aol.com [bellhistorians] bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Tue Dec 5 18:24:43 GMT 2017

I have a feeling that several there are several peal boards at Dublin listing peals rung on the front or 'minor' twelve (using the 11th as the tenor).

MRTH

Sent from my iPhone