[Bell Historians] Kingshithe,

La Greenall laalaagrr@googlemail.com [bellhistorians] bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Thu Dec 7 23:53:07 GMT 2017

A worldwide Google on "kingshithe" and "kingshythe" gives only one hit,
for a company name ideas website. Even "kings hythe/hithe" brings up
nothing remotely useful.

I also tried looking up Hugh Tritten, his being the most uncommon of the
names, in the 1871 London census. Nothing - but unfortunately there seem
to be hundreds of Trttons.

Lawrence