[Bell Historians] Fw: Our Lady of Lourdes and St. Bernard, Toxteth (Edge Hill) Liverpool

Bryan McCahey b.mccahey@yahoo.com [bellhistorians] bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Mon Jan 2 09:33:26 GMT 2017

Happy New Year all. Does anybody have details for a bell at the above church? George Dawson has one listed in the church hall. The church closed a few years ago but driving past recently I noticed, for the first time ever, the low louvred 'tower' tucked behind the presbytery. See google map street view below.  I have a dim memory of seeing a Taylor bell for this church on a list somewhere. Any info please?

Bryan McCahey
Google Maps

|    |
Google Maps