[Bell Historians] Repeated Postings

Hayden Charles hcharles@grandsire.co.uk [bellhistorians] bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Tue Aug 7 12:11:08 BST 2018

'Roland Backhurst' backh at globalnet.co.uk [bellhistorians] wrote on
07/08/2018 10:46:

> I have just received EIGHT copies of a posting from Bryan McCahey and
> all with the same time stamp.
>
> Is there a problem with the list or is it a problem with Bryan McCahey’s
> e-mail?
>
> Roland Backhurst

It seems to be a general 'Yahoogroups' problem. It is happening on two
other Yahoogroups lists that I use. It also seems to be outside the
powers of users or moderators to do anything about it. I think we just
put up with it.

When I mentioned the same thing on one of the other lists, my message
repeated, so don't be surprised if it happens again.

Apologies for message not being about Bell History.

Hayden Charles

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: