[Bell Historians] S Saviour, Walcot, Bath

Philip Lucas pippolucas23@aol.com [bellhistorians] bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Thu Aug 9 05:34:58 BST 2018

I strongly suspect that it was St Saviour, Larkhall, which have since been re-modelled but are still there. They are in the next parish to Walcot.

Philip Lucas
pippolucas23 at aol.com

-----Original Message-----
From: datkinson2 at btinternet.com [bellhistorians] <bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com>
To: bellhistorians <bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thu, 9 Aug 2018 3:44
Subject: [Bell Historians] S Saviour, Walcot, Bath

Before I ever had a Dove's Guide, I kept brief notes of towers that I rang at in an exercise book. An early entry on 7 April 1959 was to a ring of 8, tenor 16 cwt, at the church of St Saviour, Walcot, Bath. I can now find no published reference to this ring. Can anyone enlighten me as to whether it still exists, or if not what happened to it?