[Bell Historians] How would you reply ?

Richard Offen richard.offen@iinet.net.au [bellhistorians] bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Sun Jul 15 23:33:45 BST 2018

Apart from now not existing, it has never been the role of the Towers and Belfries Committee to check the safety of all rings of bells in the UK; they were only ever involved when invited to do so by local ringers or church authorities.

I suspect the letter is either a hoax, grossly exaggerated, or written by someone not quite in their right mind at the time of authorship.

Richard

Sent from Richard Offen's iPad