[Bell Historians] This list (was ... profits from the slave trade)

bells bells@tedsteele.plus.com [bellhistorians] bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Fri Nov 8 10:40:05 GMT 2019

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: "Richard Smith richard at ex-parrot.com [bellhistorians]" <bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com> Date: 08/11/2019  10:22  (GMT+00:00) To: "John Harrison john at jaharrison.me.uk [bellhistorians]" <bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com> Subject: Re: [Bell Historians] This list (was ... profits from the slave trade)

      John Harrison john at jaharrison.me.uk [bellhistorians] wrote:

> In article <939294145.6448369.1573143630899.JavaMail.root at rcn.com>,
>   lauradi at rcn.com [bellhistorians] <bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>
>> is anything changing with this group as Yahoo groups become less useful
>
> The obvious solution would be to move the list over to bellringers.org
> along with the other ringing lists.

If that's what you would like, I'm very happy to liaise with
the list administrators to do Bell Historians relies upon picture attachments for some of its posts. Is this possible on bellringers.org? It was not so with the e-lists in the past.Ted