[Bell Historians] Fw: Bell

Ted Steele bells@tedsteele.plus.com [bellhistorians] bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Wed Nov 13 23:22:59 GMT 2019

On 13/11/2019 22:50, Carl S Zimmerman csz_stl at swbell.net
[bellhistorians] wrote:
> Apparently message attachments fall into the category of "uploaded
> content" which is no longer allowed for Yahoo Groups. Unfortunately,
> Yahoo has done a really sloppy job of implementing this change, so
> that a distributed message (such as Bryan's) contains links to an
> attachment that was not saved on Yahoo's servers, and which are
> therefore not valid.

I don't know exactly what I should have expected for this particular
attachment but what I did expect was an image. What I got was a link to
a PDF with an option to open or download. I had no trouble in viewing
this. I just tried it again with the same result. I don't know whether
this is significant.

Ted