[Bell Historians] Jarrow Grange, Christ Church

Peter Rivet peter at plrivet.plus.com
Sat Jul 11 12:11:06 BST 2020

Unfortunately this is one of rings of bells I didn't get to see and I was
given the inscriptions on one of the survey sheets I sent out.  Looking at
the text of the D & N booklet there appears to be a misprint; "3-6" should
read "3-8".  My understanding is that was a heavy six augmented to 8, with
no recasting.

Peter Rivet