[Bell Historians] st Mary's Maldon essex

oliver Lee oliverbellringer at outlook.com
Tue Apr 13 21:51:20 BST 2021

Hi all,
I was recently talking to a friend of mine about the state of affairs at  st Mary’s Maldon in Essex, apparently at some point in the post war period the bells where condemned by an architect due to the instability of the tower. I was wondering if anyone would know exactly when this took place and also when the bells where rehung as judging by my own research it may have been around the time the 3th was recast in 1898 by warners.
Many thanks
Oliver lee