[Bell Historians] Community of the king of Love, Whaley Hall

Richard Smith richard at ex-parrot.com
Tue Dec 7 14:19:02 GMT 2021

frjamie via Bell-historians wrote:

> Having looked at the loops at Hanford  Dorset
> 11th / 14th,  I do wonder if my bell is  around 11th = 11.50 ad.

Your canons are more ornate and show a cabling pattern,
while the Hanford canons are slender and curve more gently.
The Hanford bell also appears distinctly long-waisted which
yours is not so obviously.  There are plenty of people here
with far more expertise than me, and I'll happily be
corrected if I've overlooked something relevant, but I would
say these factors all point to your bell being significantly
more recent than the Hanford bell.

RAS