[Bell Historians] Ancient bells - spreadsheet

Peter Whisker peter at whisker.org.uk
Wed Dec 15 11:59:38 GMT 2021

Hi Chris

You must know that you can now query Dove for all their listed bells by
date?

1001-1100 : 2 bells
1101-1200 : 32 bells
1201-1300 :  137 bells
1301-1400 :  927 bells

I wonder if it would be worth merging all those into your spreadsheet as
a starting point for gathering more information?

Regards

Peter