[Bell Historians] Bell sleuthing - Birdsall

Dickon Love dickon at lovesguide.com
Sun Feb 7 19:56:27 GMT 2021

Thanks all. Holy Trinity Micklegate, York looks like the answer! (Frustratingly I thought I had done a search of elsewhere in the database which has solved other similar queries, but clearly I wasn’t robust enough for this one!)

Peter pointed out the existence of another church in Birdsall. It is actually All Hallows and Cross, and is in ruins, so I discounted that earlier on.

Thanks.

DrL