[Bell Historians] Preshute - all bells added to NBR as 'On Pres List' between 2009 & 2015 (same for Westbury)

Andrew Aspland aaspland at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jan 31 17:47:56 GMT 2021

 I think it is acceptable for bells but there does seem to be an old school way of thinking.  Not understanding the relative merits and demerits of different bell hanging companies and bellfounders would not make a good advisor.  A balanced and broad knowledge is what makes for impartiality not a lack of opinion.Andrew