[Bell Historians] old hard copies of the ringing world

oliver Lee oliverbellringer at outlook.com
Mon Nov 15 17:23:45 GMT 2021

Dear all, I know this might be something of a weird request but I am curious to know if anyone knows how easy it is get hold of bound ringing worlds. Whilst I already have a complete set on disk I am particularly keen to try and find some actual hard copies, The years I am particularly interested in are 1970 to 1990 as well as some from the late 1990s.  I hope this is not too much trouble it’s just that I was initially planning on getting a complete set but sadly someone else bought them before I had chance to look at them.
Regards
Oliver lee
Harlow Essex