[Bell Historians] Unusual bell

oliver Lee oliverbellringer at outlook.com
Tue Sep 14 22:19:15 BST 2021

Dear john,
Personally I think this may well be a catholic handbell and judging from it’s decoration it is a possibility that this might’ve  added to it when it came into the procession of the church, I would also say that it might be Austrian as I have a similar bell at home minus the decoration.
I hope this helps
Regards
Oliver lee