[Bell Historians] St Mary the Virgin, Parham, Suffolk

Jonathan Cottrell j.c.cottrell at btinternet.com
Sat Jan 15 11:29:24 GMT 2022

Thanks Chris, that is very helpful. I have a video that was made with my father (Simon Cottrell) in which he says that Dr Paul Cattermole had dated the 2 bells as 13th century which ties in well with your assessment. I would love to see something in writing from Dr Cattermole to date it at 13th century if this documentation exists anywhere. Would you be able to forward my enquiry to his wife Barbara in case she has any documentation (if you think that is OK)? Best wishes, Jonathan (07926273870)

Sent from my iPhone