[Bell Historians] 17th century numbers in bell tower

Tony tony_probert at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 29 18:37:28 GMT 2022

In reply to Chris's suggestion yesterday, "to check the outside of the soundbows to see if there is any sign of clock hammer indent". I have looked and felt all around the soundbows on the old bells and there are no signs of marks from clock hammers.
Thanks to everyone for their input. I am going to continue to look elsewhere for background to the signature and for Psalm or Hymn music that might fit the pattern. If I find anything later, then I will let you know.Tony